Electrician electrocuted to death at Srinagar Airport

Srinagar, Aug 21: An Electrician died at Srinagar Airport while receiving an electric shock on Sunday, official sources said.

They said Parvaiz Ahmad Rather son of Gul Rather, a resident of Buchroo Chadoora town of Central Kashmir’s Budgam district working at Srinagar Airport received burn injuries due to electric shock. He was shifted to District Hospital Budgam where he succumbed.

Police in this regard have registered a case under relevant sections of law. knt

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.