3 PDD employees electrocuted in Rawalpora, hospitalized

Srinagar, Feb 04 : At least three employees of Power Development Department (PDD) were on Friday injured after they received an electric shock in Rawalpora area of Srinagar.

Official sources said  that three PDD employees electrocuted while repairing service line in Rawalpora area.

The trio identified as Nazir Ahmad, Tariq Ahmad and Ghulam Muhammad were immediately rushed to SMHS hospital for treatment.

Medical Superintendent of SMHS, Dr. Kanwaljeet Singh told KNO all the three persons have received burn injuries in hand and feet.

“The trio has received 18-20 per cent burn injuries. Their condition is stable and are undergoing treatment,” he said. kno

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.