Srinagar, Jul 10: A 17-year-old girl was electrocuted to death after receiving a severe electric shock at her home in Ratnipora Payeen village in Kunzer Tangmarg area of north Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Saturday evening.
Reports said that the girl identified as one Khushboo Akhter daughter of Ab Majeed Wani suffered a severe electric shock while preparing food at her home. The teenage girl was immediately evacuated to SDH Kunzer, where the doctors however declared her as brought dead on arrival.
Meanwhile a police official concerned confirming the incident said that body of the girl has been handed over to family for last rites on conduct of necessary formalities. gns