Internship at the TISS AESDII, National CSR Hub offers a great opportunity to:
- Gain diverse and holistic perspectives, skills, and experience in the Corporate Social Responsibility and Not for Profit sector in India, learn from development practitioners and participate in various aspects of programming in the development sector- like project management, communications and event organization.
- Based out of Tata Institute of Social Sciences, this internship affords space to gather experience on a wide range of thematic areas through evaluations, field research, capacity building workshops and outreach activities.
No. of Positions: 2
Internship Type: paid (Rs. 10,000 per month).
Duration: 4 months (10th September, 2018 – 10th January, 2019).
- Undertake evaluation of Not for Profit organizations and/or social sector project proposals.
- Data collection, conducting research design, data entry and data analysis.
- Report Writing and Documentation.
- Documentation and Content Management for Outreach Activities.
- Communication and Logistics Support for Workshops, Conferences, Seminars and Conclaves.
- Qualification: Currently enrolled/ Recent Graduates in a Master’s degree/ MPhil /PhD in Social Science(s), Communications, Media studies.
- Fluency in research and analysis.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Proficient in MS Office tools. A general understanding of data analysis soft wares will be advantageous.
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to think creatively, highly responsible and self-motivated.
- Able to work at least 35 hours/week.
Interns will receive a certificate and work experience only after the successful and satisfactory completion of the four-month internship.
First month of the internship will be unpaid. Depending on the performance evaluation at the end of the first month, internship will be extended for three months and will be payable at INR 10,000 per month.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV along with a Cover Letter and writing sample to email@example.com.
Please mention ‘AESDII Internship 2018’ in the subject line of your email.
Application Deadline: Monday, 3 rd September, 2018, 5 p.m.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview on Friday, 7th September, 2018.
Ms. Rajisha Vineet, TISS Secretariat
For further details on the same, click here