Residential house gutted in a fire mishap in Ganderbal

Ganderbal, Oct 26: A residential house was completely gutted in a fire mishap in Wakura area of Ganderbal district on Tuesday morning.

According to the reports the fire broke out in a residential house of ex Tehsildar Abdul Majeed Dar, a resident of Wakura

However, there was no loss of life in the incident.

Meanwhile, police have taken cognizance of the fire incident and have started investigation into the matter. kno

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.