Ganderbal PDD employee electrocuted in Anantnag

Anantnag: An employee of Power Development Department was electrocuted while repairing a transformer in Chee Village of Anantnag on Friday.

The deceased has been identified as Parvaiz Ahmad Magray son of Ghulam Hasan Magray, a resident of Kangan area of Gandarbal. He was 29.

Reports said that Magray was critically injured after receiving an electric shock while repairing and installing an electric transformer at Chee Village near Anantnag town.

He was immediately evacuated to District Hospital Anantnag but was declared brought dead.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.