Temple gutted in fire in Shopian’s Zainapora

Srinagar, Mar 10: A temple was gutted in a fire caused by an electric short circuit in Zainapora area of Shopian district late last night, reports said here.

Reports said  that Rajona temple in Zainapora village was gutted due to short circuit on the intervening night of Wednesday and Thursday.

Meanwhile, chairman Reconciliation Return & Rehabilitations of Migrants, Satish Mahaldar urged the LG to probe the incident as to who has done this mischief.

“The miscreants should be identified immediately and punished who try to disturb communal harmony and peace within the Kashmir,” he said. kns

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.