Residential House Damaged Partially in Fire Mishap in Langate

Handwara, Aug 4: A two-storey residential house was damaged partially in a fire incident on early Wednesday morning.

Reports said that a house belonging to Abdul khaliq Ahanger caught fire this morning. The fire tenders reached the spot to douse of the raging flames with assistance of the locals, however not before the blaze damaged the upper portion of the structure.

An official confirming the incident said that the cause of blaze is believed to be a short circuit in electrical wiring. gns

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.