Man hospitalized after consuming poisonous substance in Budgam village

Budgam, July 05: A 25-yr-old man was hospitalized after he consumed some poisonous substance at his home at Basantwooder area of Khansahib in central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Monday.

A police official said that a 25-yr-old man name (withheld), a resident of Basantwooder area of Khansahib has consumed some poisonous substance at his home. He was immediately shifted to a nearby hospital, where he is being treated, he said.

A case under FIR no 45 of 2021 under section 309 of Indian Penal Code stands registered at police station Khansahib in this regard and further investigation has been set into motion, he added. kdc

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.