16 year old boy electrocuted to death in Bandipora village

Sumbal, June 8: A 16 year old boy died on spot after receiving electric shock in Nesbal Sumbal area of North Kashmir’s Bandipora district.

Local sources said that a 10th class student was watering vegetables when he came into contact with a live wire of the electric motor. They said the boy died instantly.

The deceased has been identified as Zahid Ahmed Teli son of Abdul Hamid Teli, a resident of Nesbal Sumbal. knt

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.