Boy dies after ‘mistakenly’ consuming ‘poison’ in Shopian

Shopian, July 13: A minor died after he “mistakenly” consumed some poisonous substance inside his home in Feeripora area of south Kashmir’s Shopian district on Monday afternoon.

A police official said that a minor boy identified as Zahid Yousuf Mantoo son of Mohammad Yousuf, a resident of Feerpora Motaj consumed some poisonous substance mistakenly.

He said that though the boy was rushed to district hospital Kulgam, he succumbed at the hospital.

“We have registered a case in this regard and started further investigation,” he said—(KNO)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.