Budgam: A man died and four others were seriously injured after being electrocuted at Aaripanthan Magam in central Kashmir’s Budgam district.
Reports said that they were repairing an electric line and received an electric shock and were immediately rushed to a local hospital.
“However, one among the injured succumbed on way to the hospital,” official sources said.
They identified the deceased as Shakeel Ahmad son of Gulam Mohammad, 25 of Aaripanthan village. The injured have been identified as Hilal Ahmad Bhat, son of Ghulam Nabi Bhat, 20, Rafiq Ahmad Bhat, son of Abdul Rashid Bhat, 19, Javid Ahmad Bhat son of Mehraj Ahmad Bhat, 15.