Srinagar: A constable of CRPF died due to an electric shock on Saturday morning at Police Station Safa Kadal here after he fell down on electric heater.
Sources said that body of a CRPF man identified as Altaf Ahmad Mir no. 075340659 of 161/battalion, son of Mir Alam Mir of Check Arsalan Bandipora presently posted at police station Safa Kadal got fully damaged after he received an electric shock.
They said Altaf was on duty 06_09 at main gate of p/s Safa kadal when he fell down on electric heater and his whole body burnt due to electric shock and died on spot.
“Two magazines of his service riffle INSAS also damaged while the dead body is still at sanitary Post,” they said.(KNO)