Youth dies after consuming poisonous substance in Rajouri

Jammu: A youth on Saturday morning died after consuming poisonous substance in Mahore area of Reasi district in Jammu and Kashmir.

Police said that one Gurdev Singh (20), resident of Shajroo, Mahore, allegedly consumed some poisonous substance at home and was referred to SDH Mahore.

“From Mahore, he was shifted to the District Hospital Reasi, where he died,” police said, adding that a case has been registered and investigation started.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.