JAMMU: Principal of a Government Hr Secondary school was injured in an explosion in the school at Doda area of Jammu on Monday.
While officials say that they suspect the battery of an inverter installed in the school premises might have explodes causing panic.
But Police said that they have registeredq case under Explosive Substance Act, and FSL team from Jammu have been dispatched to the spot.
An official said that at about 09:30 hours battery of inverter exploded in Govt. Higher secondary school Shiva in which the principal of HSS namly Hushir Singh r/o village gudna got injured and shifted to district hospital Doda.
“Two more are among the injured,” he said