Two residential houses were damaged on Friday in a fire incident in Khankah-e-Moula area of Srinagar.
Sources said that the fire broke out in an electric transformer at Khanqah-e-Moula in Srinagar due to a short circuit on today morning. However, the name of the house owners was not immediately known.
The fire and emergency men were pressed into the service, and soon the fire was brought under control.
The Kashmir Press believes in the motto “Everything in Black and White.” It thus promises readers to provide real-time news with accuracy, fairness and impartiality.