Repairing electric heater, 35-yr-old woman dies due to electrocution in Budgam

Budgam, Jul 01: A 35-year-old woman was electrocuted to death in Khansahib area of central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Friday afternoon.

An official said that the woman received electric shock when she was repairing electric heater and she died on the spot.

He identified the deceased as Haseena Bano wife of Bashir Ahmad Bhat of Razgeer Khansahib

Meanwhile, police have taken cognizance of the incident and started inquest proceedings in this regard.kno

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.