Srinagar, June 14: A 6-year-old boy died after receiving an electric shock at his home in Mujpathri area of central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Tuesday, sources said.
They said that the boy identified as Uzair Hameed Sheikh, son of Abdul Hameed from Mujpathri received a jolt at his home this evening
The boy was soon after removed to sub district hospital where the doctors declared him as brought dead on arrival.
A police official in the meantime also confirmed about the death of the boy due to electrocution. kdc