Elderly woman dies of electric shock in Kokernag

Kokernag, Oct 07: A 54-year-old woman died of electrocution after she received a shock from electric heater in Kokernag area of south Kashmir’s Anantnag on Thursday.

Official sources said that Asha Begum wife of Mohammad Shafi Dar suffered burn injuries after receiving shock from an electric heater.

“She was rushed to a hospital in Kokarnag, where doctors declared her dead on arrival.”

A police official said that the incident has been recorded as a case of accidental death. kno


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.