PDD daily wager electrocuted in Kulgam, hospitalized

Kulgam, Jun 12: A daily wager of Power Development Department (PDD) received severe burn injuries after he received an electric shock in Chawalgam area of South Kashmir’s Kulgam district on Saturday morning.

An official said that a PDD daily wager Sartaj Ahmad Sheikh, son of Ghulam Mohammad Sheikh of Hanand, Chawalgam received serious burn injuries due to electric shock when he came in contact with a live wire in Hanand locality.

Sartaj was immediately taken to GMC Anantnag where doctors referred him to SMHS Srinagar in serious conditions, he said. kno

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.