Budgam, May 14 A man died after came in contact with a live electric wire at his home in Central Kashmir’s Budgam district.
The incident occurred at Hanjibugh Magam area of the district.
A police official said that a man was repairing an electric wire when he came in contact with a live wire. The massive electric shock led to his severe injuries.
He was rushed to SMHS Hospital where doctors declared him dead.
The official while identifying the deceased as Latife Ahmed Sheikh, a resident of Hanjibugh Magam said that a case in this regard has been registered. knt