Trio including elderly couple suffer burn injuries after gas leakage causes fire in Tral village

Tral, May 11: Trio including an elderly couple suffer burn injuries after leakage of gas caused fire in Gulab Bagh area of South Kashmir’s Tral town.

Eyewitnesses said that fire broke out in the house of one Wali Muhammad at Gulab-Bagh Wanibathoo village due to gas leakage. The kitchen suffered damage before the fire was put out with the joint efforts of locals and fire fighters.

Elderly couple (Wali Mohammad Lone and her wife Rehti) and their granddaughter Aisha were injured in the incident. The condition of the injured at Sub-District Hospital Tral were stable. knt

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.