Five residential houses gutted in Sopore fire mishap

Sopore: Five residential houses were completely damaged in a major fire incident at Chankhan area of Sopore in north Kashmir late last night.

Reports said that fire broke out from the three storey residential house of Khazir Muhammad Malla and spread to other nearby houses due to which at least five residential houses were damaged.

They said that the cause of fire was electric short-circuit.

Fire tenders with the help of locals doused the flames and stopped fire from spreading to other nearby houses. (KNO)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.