At least 30 children were hospitalised in Jharkhand after consuming Khichdi in which a dead lizard was found. The incident took place in a school located in Samaria village under Domchanch block of Koderma district in the state. Media reports said
Media reports said that after eating the food, the children felt nauseated and started vomiting, following which they were rushed to hospital. On getting information, Block Development Officer Narayan Ram, accompanied by Koderma Medical Officer Dr Ranjeet Kumar, reached the school.
The Kashmir Press believes in the motto “Everything in Black and White.” It thus promises readers to provide real-time news with accuracy, fairness and impartiality.